Windows doesn’t show my hidden folders
You have a problem that you can’t see hidden files or folders in Windows. Also Windows doesn’t allow you to turn the setting on.
The problem is your computer, flash-drive, memory stick, USB stick or whatever you call it has been infected with malware.
The easy way to solve it is with Flash Disinfector.
How does Flash Disinfector work:
- Download it – Available here or search the web for it.
- Open the file and follow the prompts.
- Your desktop may vanish for awhile but it will appear back to normal.
- Wait until the scan is finished and quit Flash Disinfector.
Remember this tool does not remove all autorun.inf viruses or/and malware!!!
1 Comment »
| Next »
- .NET & MySQL
- Off The Beat
- P.C. Troubleshooting
- Software Development
- UNISA – University of South Africa
- Web Sites