MS Excel 2007 : Where is the stuff?
This is just a short list of features people sometimes struggle to find in Excel 2007.
- Office Assistant: It has been dropped in Office 2007 Suite
- Custom Lists: Office Button -> Excel Options, Popular category, Edit Custom Lists
- Template File Locations: You need to open MS Word 2007 to change this.
In Word: Office Button -> Advanced Category. Scroll down to the General Section. Select File Location. Read more here.
- AutoFormat: Home Ribbon, Style Group, Format as Table. Also have a look as Cell Styles.
1 Comment »
- .NET & MySQL
- Off The Beat
- P.C. Troubleshooting
- Software Development
- UNISA – University of South Africa
- Web Sites