Sync Google Calendar With MS Outlook
Google Calendar Sync System Requirements:
Microsoft Outlook 2003 or 2007
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit only) or Vista
Take note that only one pop-up reminder per event will be sync. And only pop-up reminders, even if you have multiple reminders in your Google Calendar, and/or e-mail and/or SMS remainders. Outlook only supports pop-up reminder and you can only set one reminder in Outlook.
- Close Microsoft Outlook if it is opened.
- Run the setup file
- After reading the License Agreement, Select I Agree.
- You can select whether or nut to create Menu and Desktop Shortcuts.Select Next.
- You can choose an alternative directory if you want you. Select Install.
- Wait for installation… Select Close.
- The app will automatically launch. Remember to give it access in your Firewall.
- Enter your username and password.
- Select the way you want to sync.
- Select the interval time. Minimum interval time is 10 minutes.
- Select Save
You can fire up MS Outlook if you want to.
You will notice a Google Sync icon in the statusbar.
If you double click on it, it will open the Google Sync Options Dialog Box.
If you run into problems you can find the logfile at: C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Calendar Sync\logs
Note: Show hidden files and folders must be turned on in Folder Options | View.
Remember Google Sync use Internet Explorer Settings e.g. If Internet Explorer is set to Work Offline, you won’t be able to connect even if you use another browser and/or another browser is your default browser.
No comments yet.
- .NET & MySQL
- Off The Beat
- P.C. Troubleshooting
- Software Development
- UNISA – University of South Africa
- Web Sites