How To Hide Ads On Go-Daddy Free Site
If you have a Go-Daddy free-site this is how you can hide the advertisements to display in the browsers.
It is this simple!
Update your existing CSS files by adding the following code:
/*Hide Go-Daddy Ads on free-site*/
If you do not have an existing CSS file, it is quite easy to create.
Just follow these steps:
1. How to create a CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) File:
- Open your favourite text editor.
- Copy a paste the above code in it.
- Save the file as, e.g. style.css
- Upload the file to the root directory or a directory(folder) of your choice to your Web host.
2. How to link a CSS file in your existing Web Pages
Add the following code before the </head> tag in your existing pages.
- If the CSS file is in the root directory:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/style.css" type="text/css" / >
- If the CSS file is in the same directory as your Web Page:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" type="text/css" / >
- If the CSS file is in another directory, replace the words directoryName with the actual directory name:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/directoryName/style.css" type="text/css" / >
Remember to save or upload the files to your Web Host.
No comments yet.
- .NET & MySQL
- Off The Beat
- P.C. Troubleshooting
- Software Development
- UNISA – University of South Africa
- Web Sites