Easy Delicious Chocolate Cakes in Minutes
Try this recipe next time you bake! This is even better than the Chocolate Cake in a Mug (5 minutes). You can bake the perfect chocolate cake in the microwave within few minutes. So easy to make🙂
- 3 eggs separated
- 250 ml (120 g) Flour
- 10 ml Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 60 ml (24 g) Cocoa Powder
- 125 ml Hot Water
- 60 ml Oil
- 220 ml (175 g) Sugar
- 5 ml Vanilla Essence
- Stir, flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Mix cocoa and hot water. Allow to cool.
- Combine egg yolk, oil, sugar, vanilla essence and cocoa mix.
- Add this cocoa mix to the dry ingredients.
- Whip egg white till still and fold lightly into cocoa mixture.
- Pour batter into 21 cm diameter microwave dish.
- Microwave on medium high (80%) for 5 to 7 minutes (900 Watts) or 10 to 12 Minutes (700 Watts)
- Let the cake cool down and decorate it as desired.
Delicious Yum-Yum the Easy Way!
No comments yet.
- .NET & MySQL
- Off The Beat
- P.C. Troubleshooting
- Software Development
- UNISA – University of South Africa
- Web Sites